The refund policy of USA Tramadol Online Dispensary will provide information about the service in refunding the funds to our clients on their pharmaceutical purchase and concentrate on their benefits. For certain medicine orders, we don’t provide refunds. Refunding follows a set of rules that we have established. Who is eligible for a return from our online pharmacy is explained in our refund policy.
You will be required to submit us a photo of the damaged goods as confirmation, and after we have confirmed this, we will go through with the refunding procedure. When your return product is received, we will examine it and notify you that we have received it. Additionally, we will mail you a notice whether your request for a money return is approved or denied.
If you qualify, the refund procedure will begin and the money will be paid straight to your credit card or other valid payment method within 25 days.
If you don’t get paid within a month, check your bank account one more first. Once your refund has been issued and posted on your credit card, contact your credit card company since it can take some time for them to transfer the funds to your bank account.
Please get in touch with our online pharmacy by phone or mail if you have tried all of those options and still haven’t received your refund.
Possibility of Full Refunds
- An individual who gets a faulty product
- The package got misplaced in transit.
- The dose of the drugs was incorrect.
- The ordered item is broken or lost in transit.
- The purchased medication has passed its expiration date.
- received the incorrect number of meds
- Order shipment delayed by customs
Please be aware that depending on the circumstances, the refund mechanism may vary. Please let 5-8 business days for the money to be sent to your account if the refund method is a debit, credit, or net banking card. Since most banks process the refund amount later, we are not liable if there is a delay within this time range since we have no influence over the institutions in question.
Possibility of a Partial Refund
You may be eligible for a partial refund if you use some of the pills in a box but return others because they are ineffective or they didn’t meet your expectations. In order for us to execute your refund as quickly as possible, you must include this explanation in a correspondence that you send to us. For the leftover pills you send back to us, your refund will be handled.
Refund Policy Exceptions
- You are not eligible to request a refund if you accidentally damaged the product when you opened it.
- Sales items cannot be returned.
- If you get a different dose, we swap the items, but we do not provide a refund as a result.
- If a person orders some additional pills after receiving their prescription medication, they are not eligible for a refund.
- Products should be kept unopened. Under no circumstances will used pharmaceutical items be reimbursed.
- If you do not request a refund within 10 days after receiving your package, your refund request won’t be completed.
- People who stopped using Tramadol and requested a reimbursement for their medicine won’t be accepted. We don’t provide a refund in these circumstances.
- If you have any more questions, you may contact us by phone and ask to talk with our refund department to receive answers.